Range of Services:
- Psychological Consultation
- Psychological Diagnoses
- Behavioral Therapy in Individual and Group Settings
- Parent Groupsâ€”for dealing with different disorders
- such as ADD
- Child and Youth Groupsâ€”for gaining self-esteem,
- concentration, social skills and coping with parental
- separation, divorce, bereavement
- Relaxation Techniques
- Running Therapy
The Practice is a provider of the Tricare Overseas Program (TOP) and International SOS. Please ask your physician on the military base for a referral. The Base will give you an authorization letter with the claim form. These documents are required at your first appointment.
Overview of Appointment Procedures
After you have arranged your personal appointment by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (0911-21147998), the usual procedure is as outlined below. It can, however, be changed for individuals as needed.
Comprehensive, optimal care will be offered. Therefore, several appointments will be needed to get to know you and/or your child better, to administer tests, and to plan together for future meetings and methods.
- Initial interview with authorization letter, claim form and copies of all relevant medical reports or previous diagnostic testings.
- Diagnostic session #1
- Family anamnesis
- Diagnostic session #2
- Results and planning session - if indicated, at this time further interventions, therapeutic measures, or other offers of help will be made to you.
Absolute medical confidentiality is guaranteed!